Atmos VTOL Fixed-Wing Drone UK Demo Day
Join us for a very special all-day event in Oxfordshire on the 19th February 2024.
- Welcome Tea/Coffee & Pastries on arrival
- Atmos VTOL Fixed-Wing Drone Demo
- Free complimentary Lunch
Redefine aerial surveying, how Atmos Marlyn UAV a VTOL fixed-wing drone is helping surveyors
- Take your data capture to the next level. Marlyn speeds up your data capture by surveying large areas up to 30x faster than traditional land surveying methods, and up to 10x faster than Multicopter drones.
- Small take-off areas? No problem, Marlyn only needs a 2x2m [6.5x6.5 ft] flat area to take off and land allowing you to be flexible in your operations. Easy backpack transport is also perfect for those heading off the beaten track.
Survey Any Time
- With Marlyn 'no-go' days are turned into routine projects. You get the benefit of flying in wind conditions of up to 45km/h [28mph] at ground level, and 55km/h [34mph] at cruise altitude resulting in up to 30% more days per month.
- Accuracy is king in the surveying world. Attain accuracies as low as 1cm [0.4in] with Sony’s 61MP, full-frame A7RIV combined with Topcon's PPK module, an Aerial surveying match made in heaven!
Reduce time and cost with PPK.
- With your integrated Topcon PPK, you can quickly survey areas down to accuracies as low as 1cm without the time-consuming placing and use of Ground Control Points, and without the need for a constant data link between the aircraft and the ground.
Dedicated Survey Sensors
- Marlyn’s sensors are modular, meaning they're swappable in minutes. A variety of RGB and specialty sensors are available to suit your project requirements.
Get results easily with the right software.
- Developed with ease of use and Data Quality in mind, you’re in-field operation software Navigator and geo-referencing Geotagger will allow you to get survey-quality data without all the hassle and inaccuracies typically associated with certain mapping drones.
Fixed-wing drones fly much faster than multicopters (IE DJI M350), so they work great for large worksites. For certain jobs, flying just one fixed-wing drone over a site is far more efficient than flying multiple quadcopters, and they can stay in the air much longer on a single battery charge.
Free complementarity tickets still available below.
Come join us
Complete this form for your free tickets