Tersus David Plus GNSS Receiver
Positioning & Heading
The Tersus David Plus is a dual-antenna GNSS receiver which offers centimetre-accurate positioning and heading. It is designed for intelligent transportation, construction, machine control, precision agriculture, and navigation applications.
The David Plus GNSS receiver is built for outdoor environments with IP67-rated enclosure. The compact palm size makes it easy to integrate with various application systems. A 4GB in-built memory is to record data for post-processing conveniently.
- Supports measurements output – GPS L1/L2, GLONASS L1/L2, BeiDou B1/B2 from primary antenna – GPS L1/GLONASS L1 or GPS L1/BeiDou B1 from secondary antenna
- Supports RTK positioning mode or RTK positioning + heading mode
- Supports 384 channels
- Supports RTCM2.3/3.x, CMR, CMR+ corrections
- Easy to connect an external powerful radio for long range communication
- RTK and Heading solution update rate up to 20Hz