The Tersus GeoBee30 is a dedicated and cost-effective solution to establish a permanent reference station.
View Product Brochure Here: Geobee30 Brochure
The Tersus GeoBee30 is a dedicated and cost-effective solution to transmit or receive Ntrip corrections. With Tersus Ntrip Caster Service, Ntrip Modem and David30 GNSS Receiver, the GeoBee30 opens the possibility for users to transmit Real Time Kinematic (RTK) corrections via Internet (Ethernet or 2G/3G/4G) in a simple, user friendly way, just using a SIM card or Ethernet cable without any need of a static IP. GeoBee30 can also work as GNSS Rover to receive RTK corrections from Tersus Ntrip Caster or any CORS service.
Ntrip server mode: use David30 GNSS receiver to create a base station. This temporary base or CORS are for surveying, agriculture, UAV, machine control, and etc. It is also ideal for deformation monitoring. Tersus GNSS Inc. provides Ntrip Caster to transfer data.
Ntrip client mode: connect David30 or other Tersus GNSS receivers to Tersus Ntrip Caster or any Ntrip/CORS service. David30 is mainly used for surveying, and also used as a GNSS sensor in various applications, such as mobile mapping, machine control, precision agriculture, and etc.
- Supports multi-constellation including BeiDou, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, and QZSS
- Supports 576 channels
- Supports RTCM2.3/3.0/3.2, CMR corrections
- Supports 8 GB internal storage
- Rapid RTK integer ambiguity resolution
- Supports stable, high-precision measurement output
- Supports Ethernet is default while 2G/3G/4G is hot standby
- Supports Ntrip Server and Ntrip Client protocol
- Supports RS232 and RS485
- Supports remote access and operation
In the box
Be the first to review “Tersus GeoBee30”
Do you need finance? We can help
There are no reviews yet.